After last year's wading into the pond that is the internet, I seemed content to just splash about in the blogging world from time to time. But then I started text messaging with some frequency, and now I've gone and started Tweeting, or Twittering, or whatever it's called.Those of you that know me, know that I'm not one to air all my dirty (or clean for that matter) laundry for the world to see. Shoot most of the time, even those closest to me don't even know the full extent of what's going around in this little head of mine. But when it came to Twitter, it seemed we were a match made in heaven. I don't have to worry about posting comments to other people's "wall" like on facebook. I don't have to worry about the latest profile song like on Myspace. I can just put my crap out there. Those that read it, can read it, and those that don't wish to read it, can not read it. There's a certain thrill that comes from knowing that anyone can read my Twitter account. But with it comes a responsibility to be truthful, honest, and entertaining. Can those things exist in the same space? Who knows, but I'm going to give it a try.
So I'm back at it again in the world of cyberspace. Another milestone captured on The Walrus Says, and a new online persona on Twitter. Come Tweet me or whatever.....unclejohn32
No comments:
Post a Comment